Swimming is a Skill for Life
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program that focuses on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning. Encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to integrate student learning outcomes into real-world scenarios.
Offering students the opportunity to:
- Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
- Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential-based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
- Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while in addition to the development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
Our new program curriculum ensures that every student:
- Participates in a varied range of aquatic experiences including open water simulation
- Is challenged by new skills, knowledge and understanding
- Utilises learnt knowledge and skill to aid understanding for safer personal safety choices
- Develops comfort and confidence in swimming, as clear pathways for lifetime aquatic participation emerges.
The Splash App
The program is fully integrated into Swimming Australia's Splash app to enhance parent communication.
Features of the app include:
- Parents identifying and tracking students' progress through our clearly defined pathway
- Availability of digital encouragement awards as students' progress through each stage and element of the program
- Parents access online information enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, learning activities, learning outcomes and competency assessment criteria in student application of knowledge, skill and understanding.
|Learn to Swim Class||Fee|
|1 Child Private Lesson||$50.00|
|2 Children Private Lesson||$65.00|